TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What information does Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. collect?
- How does Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. use your information?
- Will the Client's information be shared with anyone?
- How long does Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. Keep the Client's information?
- Does Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. collect information from minors?
- What are the Client's privacy rights?
- Controls for Do-Not Track-Features
- Contacting the Client about this Policy
1.What information does Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. collect?
Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. collects information that you voluntarily provide us when registering on the Website or otherwise expressing interest in the Services or requesting additional information about our products or the Services. This includes personally identifiable information ("PII")The PII that Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. collects depends on the context and extent of the Client's interactions with Poised Media Pvt. Ltd.s and the products or Services the Client uses and the features selected thereof. The PII Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. collects may include but is not limited to: Name, Address, Telephone Number, E-mail Address, Credit Card Information and Banking Account Information.
Derivative data may also be collected or generated from commercial transactions, such as purchase history, preferences and geo locational data. Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. also automatically collects certain information whey the Client visits and uses the Website or Services. This information does not reveal your personal identity but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and devise characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location information about when you visit the Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services and the Website, and for Poised Media Pvt. Ltd.'s internal analytics and reporting purposes. Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. also collects information through cookies and similar technologies.
2.How does Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. use your information?
Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. uses PII collected via the Website or through the Services for legitimate business purposes set forth below. Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. processes PII in order to contract with the Client or perform in accordance with said contract, with the Client's consent and in compliance with legal obligations. The purposes and uses for and of the PII are as follows:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process; To send administrative information to the Client; To fulfill and manage orders and requests
3.Will the Client's information be shared with anyone?
Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to process or share PII or other information (the "Shared Information") in the following scenarios:
- Consent from the Client to use Shared Information for a specific purpose;
- Upon the determination by Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. that processing or sharing the Shared Information is reasonably necessary to achieve Poised Media Pvt. Ltd.'s legitimate business interests;
- When performance under a contract with the Client requires processing or sharing Shared Information;
- In the event Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. is legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, lawful government requests, judicial proceeding, court order or legal process such as in response to a court order or subpoena'
- Upon the determination by Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. that it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding potential violations of Poised Media Pvt. Ltd.'s policies, suspected fraud, situations involving threats to safety of any personal or illegal activities;
- During the course of negotiations or any due diligence related thereto, for the merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of Poised Media Pvt. Ltd.'s business to another company;
- In the course of use of third-party advertising to serve ads when the Client visits the Website.
- In the event our business partner may offer you certain products, services or promotions.
5.How long does Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. keep the Client's information?
Upon Poised Media Pvt. Ltd.'s determination that it has no further legitimate business need for the Client's PII, Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. will delete or anonymize said information or securely store the PII and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is facilitated.
6.Does Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. collect information from minors?
Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. does not knowingly solicit data from or market to anyone under the age of 18. By use of the Services, Client represents that he/she/they are at least 18 or that the parent or guardian of a Client under the age of 18 consents to the minor-Client's use of the Services. All PII of a Client under the age of 18 will be promptly deleted and that Client's account upon Poised Media Pvt. Ltd.'s discovery of the Client's minor status.
7.What are the Client's privacy rights?
The privacy rights of the Client may vary due to his/her/its domicile or location. Clients are encouraged to inform themselves of their individual privacy rights. If the Client would like to review or change the information in Client's account or terminate the account, this may be done in the account settings on the Website. Upon Client's request to terminate their account, Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. shall deactivate or delete the account and information from its active databases. However, Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to retain certain information for the purposes more particularly set forth above.
Cookies may be removed for rejected through proper configuration of the Client's browser. Removing or rejecting cookies may affect certain features of the Website or the Services thereon.
Client may unsubscribe from Poised Media Pvt. Ltd.'s marketing email list at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in the marketing emails or by contacting Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. directly. While the Client may be removed from the marketing email, Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to send Client service-related emails necessary for the use of Client's account or performance under a contract with Client.
8.Controls for Do-Not-Track Features.
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include "Do-Not-Track" features or settings which may be activated to preclude monitoring and collecting of online browsing activities. No uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing "Do-Not-Track" signals has been finalized. Therefore, Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. does not respond to such signals. Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to revise this policy in the event of an adoption of a standard for online tracking.
9.Contact Poised Media Pvt. Ltd. Creatives.Any questions or comments about this policy can be emailed to: [email protected]
Poised Media Pvt. Ltd.
625, Maple Trade Center,